Wednesday, October 31, 2007

the newest script




I just wanted to quickly post the newest image from the processing script Josh was working on. It's amazing. You can start to see its resemblance to the doodle I posted earlier in the blog. The goal was to use the scripts on my circuit boards but with deadlines approaching I'll have to wait and make do with what I've got. I'll be exploring the processing environment soon enough. Thanks again, Josh!

I also wanted to mention that last Friday I had a crit with visual and sound artist Ken Gregory. His work is really intense and his insight definitely helpful. I explained about the sync discs I'm working on and also showed him Roman Kirschner installation Roots. This led to a really interesting discussion on micro-welding and electrolysis and the possibility of making 3D circuit boards. Ken also suggested a few ways for me to get my toy motors under control and suggested friction fitting some interesting parts to the motor shafts.



Click on image for source

No comments: